It Feels Like Fall

9.20.2014


Tell me those aren't amazing boots... Thorogood's- $44.00 on Ebay (which is a great price). They would be perfect for today

I actually have my windows open (and my "Autumn Leaves" Yankee Candle lit and a cinnamon stick in my coffee).... It's Still September - open windows before mid October is unheard of in Florida. Crossing my fingers that this trend continues. 

On rainy Saturdays like this yard work is out of the question and I already cleaned the house which means we have an entire day open to enjoy... What to do??? Linda's Diner for Breakfast? A little Halloween shopping? Head over to the Willow Tree later for cold beer and a stroll down 1st? Maybe a quick road trip to Cassadaga (today is perfect for it)... So many possibilities. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

write.thrift.bake.roam All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger