Thoughts

7.15.2014

The beautiful East Coast. (No, the little old lady isn't me.)

As of today I am going to stop worrying about my age, life is challenging enough without waisting energy dreading the inevitable.

Don't get me wrong, I still plan on combating the (aging) process but I want to do it organically. I don't want to stress over the grays that are starting to sprout (fortunately, they are very few) and I most definitely do not want to resort to fillers (makes people look weird)...

I want to be the kind of woman that snacks on apples and leafy greens, drinks tons of water and sips herbal tea. Who runs at sunrise and does hot yoga in the evenings, who still has beautiful skin and a subtle appeal even at 40 something. I want to look and feel healthy.

Even more so, I want to be happy... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

write.thrift.bake.roam All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger